Membership in Pals & Paws Agility is $60 per year, per person. Family membership is $80 per year for those members living at the same residence.
Membership includes full use of the club field. Once your dues are paid, you will receive the combination to the gate at the club field. The field is open 24 hours a day. The club has worked hard to provide a fenced area with a full set of agility equipment so we ask that every member do their part to keep the area clean and the equipment in excellent condition. You will receive more information regarding the field in your welcome packet.
As with any club, becoming a member has it’s obligations. Pals & Paws is a hard working club with very dedicated members. All members are asked to pitch in and work at the five trials that are held each year. We simply could not have the outstanding club that we do without the hard work of our members.The board has decided that due to Covid 19 in 2020 the Work Like a Dog card will not be necessary for your 2021 membership renewal. If you have had the opportunity to get your card filled out it will have a value of $20 towards membership in 2021. If you have a card with at least 2 items punched or initialed it will have a value of $10 towards your 2021 membership. Membership renewal information will follow towards the end of the year. We thank you for your support during this difficult year and hope to see you all again as members in 2021. If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To join Pals & Paws Agility you must meet at least ONE of the following requirements and complete the application below:
1. You are an experienced agility competitor meaning you are either currently competing or have previously trained and competed in agility.
2. You are currently taking agility classes and your instructor feels you have the knowledge and skills to safely train your dog at our practice field. (Instructor does not have to be one of the instructors teaching at the club practice field.)
3. You are not taking agility classes and your most recent instructor feels you have the knowledge and skills to safely train your dog at our practice field. (Instructor does not have to be one of the instructors teaching at the club practice field.)
4. A member of the club agrees to sponsor you and will work with you and your dog(s) at the club practice field.
5. All members are expected to participate/volunteer at agility events throughout the year and attend a member meeting during the year.
NewMemberApplication (for NEW members only)
Mail to: Annie Burke
1228 2nd Ave. N Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
You must send ALL of the following:
2. RELEASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY
3. CHECK FOR MEMBERSHIP FEES
$60 for single membership
$80 family membership available for all family living at same residence